With 25+ years in the business, we have streamlined every aspect of the process from vision to completion with hundreds of clients. We have learned that involving us as early as possible is paramount to the success of your build. Here’s why:
- The earlier that we are involved in the process the more we can help with site selection, and design. We are able to provide cost information and value engineering as the plans are being developed as well as giving input on new products and methods that are constantly coming available in the industry. This helps to ensure that the project is both financially and realistically feasible.
- We can help with the selection of a site, and designer that will marry well with the design expectations and budget of our client
- Being involved in the design process allows us to use our expertise to help the designer design within the budget anticipated avoiding design costs for a design that will never be built.
- Estimating the budget at several stages of the design process makes for a final budget that is the result of the collective efforts of the owner, designer and builder.
- Meeting regularly to review the design, anticipated budget and specifications of the project.
- The more detailed the drawings and specifications the more accurate the budget, enabling the project to be better managed and better controlled. Creating a more successful project for all parties.
- A contract is signed with Cat’s Eye Contracting based on the budget created from the drawings and information available at the time of signing.
- Submit plans (and engineering reports if necessary) to municipality for approval and building permits.